• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BSc(Hons) Engineering Management Lincoln Uni

If you are after a contact email for the course admin staff, try this:

Shared inbox for the department (Lucy Prescott and Ann Adey are the ladies I have been dealing with. They are very helpful and will reply promptly).

mpg@lincoln.ac.uk

This is the one I have been using successfully recently. I do seem to remember that my initial enquiry about fees got no response, but can't remember what email address or website contact form I used.

Reference letter

Reference letter

A quick request from anyone who has enroled on this course; I am trying to enrol and have left it to the last minute (as usual), can anyone supply me with a template for the boss' letter of recommendation please? Also, did anyone put anything in the further information box? ThanksCP

Joseph

LAC
Reference Reference

Reference Reference

Capt Pugwash - I am in the process of enrolling at the University, you may just be lucky if you get something off to them this week, dont forget they need the customers. The deadline for your ELC application would be 25 working days before start of course at your local Ed Centre and then 15 working days at ELCAS. That looks very much set in stone. For my course starting 1st April, this would mean 11th March, so there is still time for this to be approved. The problem is that you have to send off your Uni Applns before that date. For the Reference, my Boss wrote an e-mail directly to the Uni, this appeared to have been accepted as it had authentic addresses etc. My Appln has been receipted, I'm just waiting to hear from both the Uni (Optimistic) and ELCAS (Optimistic) but not certain until the Fat lady sings. For our other colleagues on here, the chance to enter the 3rd year is not just because of the C&G Quals, that are very good. I was only eligible for the LCGI - It is Rank dependant. To be enrolled you must have a Level 5 Qual, a lot of us have these. My Halton courses were before the accreditations but I was lucky enough to have been sponsored by the Boss for a iLM Level 5 course a few years ago, so met the criteria for the UofL. I get a warm feeling about the Opportunity, our CVs are also very important. After 26 years service I can see why we may have been given APL, it is diverse and sells our careers very well. However, you could argue that you wouldnt need a degree if your CV is so strong. Well, a bit like the adverts. If it sounds too good to be true...it probably is! oops