• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Broken Covenant thingys in Signature spaces

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I've noticed a few people sporting Broken Covenant Bars with links to the British Leigon. How can I go about getting one of these. I think Pie Sandwich has one? Anybody able to help. Thanks

M

mad_mo

Ask pie for the source code for his sig bar. Then just paste it into yours.

Im dont know what the source code is, Any other Mods have it?

Chaka

Sergeant
Cut & paste worked for me too.:pDT_Xtremez_27:

I am hoping that the RBL will be bringing them out as window stickers so that you can adorn your Station buildings, MT vehicles, FMQ windows and any other Government establishment.

Don't forget you can join the RBL whilst still serving and they can give you and your family lots of advice on many issues. Please visit their website at http://www.britishlegion.org.uk/

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
What I did was cut and paste to pic into the edit sig block and also cut and pasted the link into it, had to fiddle around to get it to work, but didnt take long

This is the link just paste it into the sig block next to the pic

http://www.britishlegion.org.uk/index.cfm?asset_id=516704

No need for any of that PS....Right click on your piccy select copy...open up your profile, in signature block right click and paste (or ctrl V)...now save.

Quick question about the RBL...always been meaning to join but why can't you do it on-line ? Just wondering

Last edited:

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Right I can't seem to paste the picture into my signature block. I go to user CP and then edit signature, but I can't seem to paste the picture in. What am I doing wrong?

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Has anybody noticed that the people having problems are not subscribers/donators?:pDT_Xtremez_25:

Put your hand in your pockets and things should improve.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Has anybody noticed that the people having problems are not subscribers/donators?:pDT_Xtremez_25:

So that would solve my problem then.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee

Nope I didn't MC...thats why your a MOD and i'm not....thought it was a given that everyone donated or subscribed.......shell out you buggers, This much fun don't come cheap !!!

Crack on..................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Right subscriber now and it's still not working

Chaka

Sergeant
Quick question about the RBL...always been meaning to join but why can't you do it on-line ? Just wondering

To join the Royal British Legion please follow the instructions on this link

http://www.britishlegion.org.uk/content/Join-Us-509088.shtml

Also check out the 'Can we help you' page for a breakdown of what the RBL can do for you while you are serving and when you retire, pretty impressive stuff and they will fight your corner so I have been told!:pDT_Xtremez_27:

Last edited:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
To join the Royal British Legion please follow the instructions on this link

http://www.britishlegion.org.uk/content/Join-Us-509088.shtml

Cheers for that Chaka but have seen it many times but it does not allow you to join on-line...which was my query..why can you not join online when everything else is geared up for online access ??

If stuff is online i'll do it there and then....if off line i'll say i'll do it tommorrow and forget about it...they need to sort it out.
Crack on..............:pDT_Xtremez_09: