• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Book reading!

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
Chieftains by Bob Forrest-Webb

It's written from a tankie's perspective about the cold war leading up to WWIII, bloody good read (I borrowed my dads copy, which he lent out then lost track of) but i would read it again, The Military style is hit squarely on the head, with a nuke, dead centre.

A good read i couldn't put down, but amazingly AMAZON want £75 quid for a copy!!!!!!

If you can get hold of a copy to borrow for about a week you won't put it down.

If you're interested in Vampires then the Necroscope series by Brian Lumley are an awesome read also.

HTH

Used to be my gas mask read. I will have to check the bookcase if it's £75 worth.

Currently reading 'Dunkirk' by Sean Longden' Kindle for peanuts. Talk about learning a lot about something you thought you knew.

All the 1940's propaganda and films from the 1950's 60's put to shame. The defeat in France was not solely Dunkirk.