• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blokes with girls names

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
Does anyone here work with any Blokes who have blatant girls names?

I for one work with a rigger called "Lyndsey"

T

The Masked Geek

I work with one called Mary*. Oh, hang on, she just looks like a bloke....:pDT_Xtremez_14:

* Names changed to cover my 4rse.

Major Geek

Sergeant
Used to have a Flt Lt called Tracy!

Know an ex navy bloke called Lyndsey - he used to do the field gun stuff so built like a brick poohouse and you wouldnt call him a girl.

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
When through 1 of SOTT at Halton with a Bermudian who's middle name was "Lynnsey". Was his mothers first name and they wanted to be kept going in the family! Bloke loved himself.

R

rodger-dodger

'girl'

'girl'

I once worked with a cloggie called Annie, He really was a f@nie. (no rhyme intended), The weird thing was he was married to an english bint called Charlie. :pDT_Xtremez_25:

How Fecking strange!:raf:

dantura

Geeky Fuelly Type
I know a bloke called Beverly, and his wifes name is ...yep... Beverly.

He uses his middle name, Mark, though...can't blame him can you?

D

R

rodger-dodger

Tweakie

Tweakie

Ah

Never judge by a name RD

I used to work with a guy called " Jimmy the cxxt "

He was not a cxunt but actually a nice bloke.

Is that the Tweakie i once loved from that nasty trg est, in the S.E?Off Topic

Surely there can't be three of you.

M

Mrs_Monobrow

One of my ex boyfriends was called stacy.

But he was a yank!!!! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Shame on me

Shame on me

Thanks to my parents my middle name is Lindsay. Oh the shame however after extensive research I am pretty sure the spelling is different for male and female. Still did not make much difference at school what the spelling was and i was not built like a member of a gun crew team. Must be a family thing as I have an Uncle called leslie!!!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_42: