• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blokes KEEP OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
No she didnt, in the michelle or halle costume. It was just the full head thingy with cat ears and the claw gloves.

thank feck for that

It's gotta be the full head mask witht he ears, either way that is a must, and the gloves are already sorted. If a suitable top can be found then it could easily be paired up with leather trousers, as long as it does look like an all in one outfit.

with outfit 2 the trousers are good and the mask is ideal, but top half isn't generally what I'd relate to catwoman, that would be more along the lines of the first outfit. I actually feel myself, and hate to admit it here, swaying towards what Gem suggested about mixing the two outfits

I thought only gay men gave good fashion advice

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
If you think the leather/PVC will be too sweaty and you don't want to wear a mask, why not go as Catwoman from the cheesy old '60s show.

All you need is lots of black Lycra, a silver belt and a pair of ears on an alice band.

Just Google Julie Newmar or Eartha Kitt for piccies.

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
If you think the leather/PVC will be too sweaty and you don't want to wear a mask, why not go as Catwoman from the cheesy old '60s show.

All you need is lots of black Lycra, a silver belt and a pair of ears on an alice band.

Just Google Julie Newmar or Eartha Kitt for piccies.

Fine with the mask, like the mask, then no incriminating pics can be shown and be recognised.

S

scaleywife

For the top/catsuit... look in heavy metal type shops... I used to have a PVC Catsuit a loooong time ago and I bought it from one in York for about £40. It had a vest top and gently flaring trouser bottoms... easy to wear and zipped through so could be as sexy/cool as you liked. I have seen them with a collar attached aswell which may suit this particular purpose.

If you wanted one, you could fashion a tail into the back seam of the trousers using a whip tail. Gloves are easy.... the headgear is an order from wherever you got the piccies from I'm afraid.

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Just done some more looking online and found this outfit, I think it's about ideal

catwoman2.jpg

And the same place sells the full head PVC mask to go with it. If it gets hot, can always dump buckets of ice inside

Woudn't be with those boots though

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
I mean I would advise my friend not to wear those boots with the outfit and instead wear some stiletto heeled boots to give extra height

MC, feck off ya tw@t

M

Maxmeister

Gald you cleared that up LQ. was thinking from some of your posts you were slipping that it was you.

personally i think no2 looks more like catwoman!!!

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
It's this cat woman which is preferred
catwoman.jpg

However the more that i look at the different pics the more I can't decide, which one would be best for my friend

Before anyone says anything about the friend thing, the answer is feck off

S

shoutingwind

i guess your freind has to think how she'll look in PVC- if she is skinny then alls well but if she has a few extra pounds, dark lycra would be better to stop her cutting off the circulation to her lower limbs.... i like those FMBs in picture 3 though :)

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Lets say she could probably get away with any of the 3 shown outfits, though the trouser bottoms would most likely have to be taken up a fair bit due to being petit

And several pairs of fmb's to choose from to match any of the outfits too, so no problem there

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
So then LQ, have you sorry I mean your friend made up her mind??? :pDT_Xtremez_31: Which one is to be?

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
So then LQ, have you sorry I mean your friend made up her mind??? :pDT_Xtremez_31: Which one is to be?

Don't you fecking start :pDT_Xtremez_25:

And yes SHE has decided on the 3rd outfit with the mask from the 2nd outfit and a pair of her own fmb's, that have a fantastic spike heel

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Can SHE get some tastefully done photos from the party and post them on E-Goat?

We're all interested what your mate would look like in FMBs & PVC.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Oh I don't know LQ think we would like to see what the whole ensemble looks like!!!

I was going to say post it in the threads that are only for the girls to look at but lets face it the bl00dy blokes can't keep their noses out of anything ffs and they reckon women are the nosey ones!!!::p:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Oh I don't know LQ think we would like to see what the whole ensemble looks like!!!

I was going to say post it in the threads that are only for the girls to look at but lets face it the bl00dy blokes can't keep their noses out of anything ffs and they reckon women are the nosey ones!!!::p:

No you wouldn't

and hey stop taking the blokes side ::/:

Status
Not open for further replies.