• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blokes KEEP OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Okay girlies

A very good friend of mine is going to a fancy dress party shortly, the theme is superheroes and villains. You had to pick a piece of paper from a bowl and that gave you your character to come as, she got Cat woman. Now she's had a little bit of trouble finding a good Cat woman outfit, as most are crappy styles and very cheapy looking so she's managed to find two possible ones, and she'd like some advice and opinion on which one the GIRLIES (NOT BLOKES) think would be most suitable

outfit 1206341_1.jpg

or

outfit 2catwoman.jpg

S

Scrufty Bear

outfit number 2. although if it were me wearing it, i'd never get out of the house, hubbie would see to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
exactly, that's where the problem is, it either looks far too much like S&M which is soooooo much a no go or just not truly Cat womanish.

S

Statty Queen

It's got to be outfit No 1 with the mask from No 2. I'd wear it!!

G

gemarriott

Really girls what do you lot know about fashion?

They're both OK why not just mix em up a bit.

Y

Yossarian

The first one looks more like that Liberty X debut video! :pDT_Xtremez_17:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Hmmmm I thought we had some intelligent blokes on the Goat but I am beginning to wonder............

How difficult is BLOKES KEEP OUT!! to understand?:pDT_Xtremez_08:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Did cat woman even have a whip. The outfit would be better resembling michelle pfeiffers style cat woman rather than a Halle Berry type one, second outfit, whilst it is very nice I think is more halle berry, can only really tell it's a cat woman because of the mask.

I know cat woman didn't have bare arms or shoulders when pfeiffer did it or the orgingal one and it's been a tw@t finding anything even close, mind it would be a bit difficult to move properly and not to say hot in a full on everything covered outfit like 1

G

gemarriott

Hmmmm I thought we had some intelligent blokes on the Goat but I am beginning to wonder............

It's not difficult but I've always been a rebel and anyway pictures of ladeees in shiny PVC and leather is edukashunal

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Michelle pfieffer had an all in one leather suit and a complete head mask. The only part of her face you could see was her mouth and eyes. I think she also wore gloves with ''claws'' on the end.

try this site. It has 2 choices similar to the ones you found but ar more like the film ones.

http://www.partydomain.co.uk/d-commerce/page26.html

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Michelle pfieffer had an all in one leather suit and a complete head mask. The only part of her face you could see was her mouth and eyes. I think she also wore gloves with ''claws'' on the end.

try this site. It has 2 choices similar to the ones you found but ar more like the film ones.

http://www.partydomain.co.uk/d-commerce/page26.html

I'd seen those two choices, we have a costume shop nearby and they have those two exact one in there, quality is really naff, and even when they are on they look really nasty.

I know Michelle Pfeiffer wore all in one etc and that would be no good for the party so it's trying to find something which is close and noticeably cat woman but which also looks good. Why couldn't it have been wonder woman

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
Actually I think you'll find that in these days of equal opportunity, I am entitled to voice my opinion and blokes cannot be barred from such a thread !! No1 gets my vote.

Depends on how fit your mate is though, surely.

M

Mrs_Monobrow

I'd seen those two choices, we have a costume shop nearby and they have those two exact one in there, quality is really naff, and even when they are on they look really nasty.

I know Michelle Pfeiffer wore all in one etc and that would be no good for the party so it's trying to find something which is close and noticeably cat woman but which also looks good. Why couldn't it have been wonder woman

Does she have to have leather?

If she was worried about getting to hot in it she could adapt it a little. Maybe leather trousers like the halle berry type but maybe a normal tight black top with the head or eye mask??

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Does she have to have leather?

If she was worried about getting to hot in it she could adapt it a little. Maybe leather trousers like the halle berry type but maybe a normal tight black top with the head or eye mask??

Doesn't have to be leather or PVC, as long as it gives the same effect of the Cat woman style.
Doing something like that could work yeah, already got some leather trousers, now a top made out of that material, sorry don't know what it's called, it resembles leather (don't mean PVC) but it allows air through, a bit like cotton does, has a look of wet leather, shiney stuff. As long as the top was skin tight and same black as the trousers so it looked like it was one piece, could get away with that

PG, I forgot about the tail

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer

Not difficult at all, but calling a thread "BLOKES KEEP OUT" is like me asking Mrs TBJ to look after my credit card :pDT_Xtremez_06:

Deffo outfit No.1, but only because I like the idea of triplets in PVC :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Status
Not open for further replies.