• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blokes KEEP OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Couldn't resist this, whilst at the web site to order my PVC (Sh$te I meant my friends) outfit I also saw this dress

dress.jpg

Is it just me or is that dress absolutely to die for. I have found a little happy slice of heaven that sells some fantastic clothes

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
Firstly ladies I must apologise for looking at this thread by accident.

Secondly I think Outfit 2 is best.

I'll get my coat!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
This has somehow caught my eye and this last outfit is very pleasing on the eye. However on the original piccie I would vote for number 2

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Firstly ladies I must apologise for looking at this thread by accident.

Secondly I think Outfit 2 is best.

I'll get my coat!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

we already sorted out which outfit honey and it's not outfit 2, only the mask off two, full shiney PVC is best

Couldn't actually get the orginal outfit wanted as they only ship in the USA not to the UK so had to find a close alternative, this is the one ordered to wear with the PVC cat full head mask

outfit.jpg

Last edited:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
I was going to say post it in the threads that are only for the girls to look at but lets face it the bl00dy blokes can't keep their noses out of anything ffs and they reckon women are the nosey ones!!!::p:

AW, if someone says "KEEP OUT" or "PROHIBITED", someone's going to want to do it, male or female, it's human nature!!!!

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
we already sorted out which outfit honey and it's not outfit 2, only the mask off two, full shiney PVC is best

Couldn't actually get the orginal outfit wanted as they only ship in the USA not to the UK so had to find a close alternative, this is the one ordered to wear with the PVC cat full head mask

View attachment 2171

I think you've made an excellent choice, just taking myself off to Trap 3.

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
As LQ has now decided on an outfit sorry erm for her friend think its about time to close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.