• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Brother fans

AndyZ

Sergeant
Noticed a large banner in the crowd saying "RAF BENSON" anyone we know responsible.....

J

JT 4 ever

well whoever it was deserves a slap!... and so do you for watching this mind rotting cr4p! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

the lovetoad

Sergeant
Subscriber
Thought there was an unwritten rule about posting anything about reality tv cr@p.
Please no-more talk of this wannabe p!sh.

I think anyone who discuss's it is a cnut of the highest order, those that actually watch it deserve to have the living sh1t kicked out of them. Those grade A tubes that go down there, with their alleged 'RAF Benson' banner should be charged for bring the RAF into disrepute then called cnuts of the highest order then have the living sh1t kicked out of them.

If they are from PSF at Benson, maybe questions should be asked why the fcuk have they got time to go down there, yet still only manage to be open for a nano second every third week, because they're too busy.

steve_k243

Sergeant
I live not far from the "house" to my huge misfortune. The huge line of CHAVS queuing in their Addidas and Burberry outside the studios is a sad indictment
of our country and the celebrity worship culture. There must be hundreds of thousands of our taxes paying these wankers to idolise another bunch of wankers.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I was waiting for something to start on the telly and there was 10 mins to go so I switched it on...There was some freak of a women I think from Russia struuting around wearing a top hat...3 mins later I turned it over and it shall never darken by tellybox again...

That said there is no rule about talking/not talking about it but any thread will remain in the playground where it belongs...As fragged you don't have to read it and if you do don't whinge as you now know the score...

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
My missus watches it; I leave the room (or better, the house).
What p!$$es me off about it is the way some newspapers go on about it as if it were real.
Who gives a sh!t ?

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
Who gives a sh!t ?
Well obviously someone does 'cos it's managed to get to series 10.

Yup, I'm a BB watcher but I've always been a 'people watcher' (see Desmond Morris), even before BB started (and not in a pervy way!!!) and am probably in the wrong job TBH. It's a psychologists wet dream, especially if you get a complete nut-job as a contestant.

Jrids

SAC
The kids watch it while I'm surfing e goat but a game I like to play
' 1 shot who gets it today?'
It makes it a wee bit more intresting but this time round I've wanted a couple of Mags worth every time its on. cup of corrrfeee

More Tea Vicar

Shinyscot

Corporal
If they are from PSF at Benson, maybe questions should be asked why the fcuk have they got time to go down there, yet still only manage to be open for a nano second every third week, because they're too busy.

They weren't from PSF at Benson, that I can guarantee!!!