• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Way to Move 'Insulate Britain' Dick Heads?

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Not personally an issue for me to date but I am back on the road again these days so you never know...I might get unlucky.

So what Can you do to them if they are laid out on the road in front of you? Clearly you can't kick the feck out of them (assault etc) but what about anything else?

As the temperatures lowers into Autumn could you accidently tip cold clean water over them for example? Could you take a piss a few yards uphill of where they have glued themselves to the road? Can you manoeuvre your ass to within cm's of their face and let rip?

I'm looking for ingenuity, sneakiness and downright evil here folks...what can be done?

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Wait until the adhesive has set:
1. Taser the twat and watch them freak dance.
2. Wrap a chain around their waist and rip them off with a tractor.
3. Strap them to a fence or barrier with Tie-wraps (tight) and give drivers mouldy veg to throw.
You may deduce that I am not a fan of this activity being taken by so called 'Protestors', despite my belief in their right to their beliefs.

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Use of a water pistol (or supersoaker) rather than a bucket of water to give them a good soaking - targeted in the groin area only so as to give them the appearance and consequent embarrassment of having had an 'unfortunate accident'. If the water is ice-cold then so much the better.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Simply place a small steel plate upwind and near to them and place a few CS tabs on the plate and using the special matches favoured by the rocks set light to the tabs. This will disperse the eco-nuts allowing the traffic to flow like tears. Sadly those glued to the road will only escape at a slower rate and be unable to stop the coughing or the copious tears. To quote the RSM in It ain't half hot mum "Oh dear, How sad, never mind".
It's a non violent, non contact way of shifting the eco loons so it's win win.

Last edited:

Allflapnofly

Corporal
Fleming-MS700-1.gif

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Snow ploughs would be pretty effective
In a similar vein, how about reversing a gritting lorry slowly up to them. A few tons of rock salt dispensed at high speed a couple of feet from the face would be pretty unpleasant....

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
There you have it! The brilliant suggestion of Late and Tired. Use the tractor with some chains (not shown in the picture) to remove them from the road. Hitch up the muck spreader, with some seeding muck already already in, chuck them in and drive along the nearest the verge. It wouldn't hurt them one tiny little bit, I doubt if their brains would have evolved enough to recognise pain messages from nerve ends.

spanners

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
If they have stuck themselves to the road, leave them there, they'll soon get cold and need the toilet, maybe add some running water sounds to speed things up, once they've soiled themselves, leave them a bit longer to stew in their own mess.

Or reverse your car to them and let the exhaust fumes get to them.

fourteen2two

Corporal
Remove them from the road and handcuff,glue or ty wrap,them to lamppost,crash barrier or convenient solid object then leave them its getting colder now and wetter.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!! HOW...DARE...YOU!!!!!!!!!

These heroic people of the hard pressed middle classes HAVE to glue themselves to the ground to stop them floating away from their protest. Yet you ignorant people do not understand the gravity of the situation. Do you not understand the science? Without the gravity of the situation these heroes would simply float away because of global warming which reduces gravity and the M25 now has so little gravity it is celestially known as the London orbital.

br9mp81

Corporal
those of us in advancing years may recall the deep joy of watching the exercise peace protesters getting washed away by the fire section mk 9 crash truck monlter at 14 bar iircs ame thing for real in cyprus years ago

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
November the 5th coming up soon.
Get some of the old 'Jumping Jack' fireworks and light them up adjacent to the protesters.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Time for the courts to hand out some hefty fines and/or custodial sentences that reflect the loss to the economy of these protestors.

I'm getting sick of judges dealing harshly with a troll who calls someone fat or ugly on twitter, but then goes all lenient when someone disrupts the lives of hundreds, if not thousands of people who just want to get on with their lives and contribute to the UK economy.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Eco loons are at it again today. Some kind soul played them some "soothing" bagpipe music and another caring individual sprayed some ink around, whilst a lorry driver threatened to run the f****ers over. Plod seemed slow of the mark in some of the locations yet prompt in others.

Oh and using the old MRD brilliant idea!!!

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
Kettle them.
Push them into a corner, place a fence around them and divert the traffic. Keep them there - give them drinks but no toilet facility make sure they are there for at least 10 hours until the rush hour is over….then arrest them….