• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Bop Birds

matkat

SAC
Rheindahlen for me, the many times I went there never failed to score, in fact on 1 occasion was taken back to the WRAC block and 'had' to do 2 of her mates as well, happy days.

Umbo

SAC
Best Bop Birds

The Hospital Social Club RAF Halton or the Shag and Shuffle at Halton both target rich environments and the later is where i met the current Mrs Fold.

Monday night bull night followed by the K&Q with Nurses.
Tuesday night K&Q followed by Naffi bop, with nurses.
Wednesday night K&Q follows by the Community Centre bop, with Nurses.
Thursday night K&Q followed by Naffi bop, with nurses.
Friday night K&Q followed by football club bop, with nurses.
Saturday & Sunday, no bops, but nurses present.
How I survived my fitters course, and passed it, I will never know. Met the current Mrs Umbo on a Wednesday ( community centre = nurse), and have not looked back. Never did any of that electric wrestling stuff though.

Had our engagement do in the Hospital Social Club. We did a course moony photo shoot, and upset the 3 medics who thought it was their personal domain. My course did well with the nurses as it was the first bit of life in there in years.
Happy days!

Last edited: