• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Bar in the World

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Not been there but

Not been there but

My better half has managed to blag a freebie to Vegas (nowt to do with the RAF) so I said I'd help her find some accomadation. A couple of years ago I stayed behind the San Remo and thought just off the strip the San Remo has got to be cheaper than a hotel on the strip with all the benefits. So I typed it into Google....
Central Booking Agency please note.. The San Remo is now the HOOTERS Hotel

http://www.sanremolasvegas.com/

Reports please:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Norman the Storeman

QA Acolyte
The FOMz said:
Would it be wrong of me to suggest 'The Last Resort' in Belize????? :pDT_Xtremez_42:

A rundown shack, about 500 yards from the camp gates, with homemade rum.

or even Rauls Rose Garden..................the only place to drink at 3am :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Last Resort had burnt down by the time I got there in '92 but Raul's was still going strong despite the robberies, muggings, murders and Stackers & Movers drinking there!
Still got me Rose Garden t-shirt...ah memories!

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

I've got no idea. Give me your phone number and I will ring her and ask.

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Obviously I couldn't comment on Raul's as it was out of bounds. But the Last Resort? That was bad...I've seen what was probably the worst mud wrestling night in history there. But any bar over there was good cos you could buy belikin....:pDT_Xtremez_34:

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

The FOMz said:
Her mouth is a bit full at the moment, give it half an hour or so.......:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Is she eating a bun?

H

HansBwix

Goasstall!

Goasstall!

Just to throw my two pence in on this one, it may not be the trendiest bar in the world, but those who have been to ski champs in the last couple of years may remember a not so little bar near the bottom of the mountain known as the Goasstall (lit. Goat Stall - how appropriate) - cheap beer, cheesy music, drunken arses dancing on tables and pole dancing for the boys. All those days when the Apres Ski started progressively earlier and lasted progressively longer until you went there after lunch and ended up falling down the rest in a clatter of skis and poles sometime around midnight!

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

Hans Hans your breaking my balls hans!! - The Goat Stall - what a great bar - and for the pole dancin' even from where I was standing it was a work of art and skill!!
"take me home, la la to the place la la I belong, east anglia, raf marham, take me home........."

I

Inch High PI

Shadow Bar, Vegas

Shadow Bar, Vegas

I quite liked the Shadow Bar in Caesars palace in vegas.

Its a poor mans lap dancing bar, cos I had spent all my rates on cameras and ipods!!!

C

Cat of Shadows

Bars with a Theme....

Bars with a Theme....

I've always liked theme bars ever since my early days in training at RAF Newton. The first one I ever went to, and still the best for happy memories, was 'The Avery' on the Trent Bridge in Nottingham...............aaahh, what happy weekends were spent there. There will be a number of ageing Feds out there who will know this place only too well I fear!!!

However, the Best bar in the world is Crazy Horse II!!
Closely followed by the subject of my earlier post.