• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bellamy goes to Hammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flounder_al

Well Bellamy has left Liverpool and joined West Ham.

Good signing for us imho. He is quick, strong and defenders hate marking him. Lets hope he can get us some goals and not get suspended as much.

D

Damo

Im glad to see the back of him::p:

I dont think he's much of a " Team" Player.

Stingray

Sergeant
I think he will be a good signing, especially when playing off of Deano.
Time will tell though.....heard on the grapevine that Harewood off to Wigan in a swap deal that would see Camara come our way.....Deano Bellamy Bobby Z and Camara.....not a bad choice of strikers!!!!!!

F

flounder_al

Who's gonna replace Reo-Coker in the midfield for you? And Benayoun if he goes North?

And Mullins :pDT_Xtremez_08:

Parker imho is a replacement for Reo-coker (bye bye waster). But if Benny should go then N'Zogbia should be bought imho. With the new frenchie that we bought that could be a good deal.

Fulham have bought Kamera so thats a no go'er for us

Last edited:
P

PLC1966

Could be a good signing. But I think Curbs will have to play him game in game out to get the best from him. Blackburn did and he had a great season, Liverpool did not and they didn't see the best of him..

Stingray

Sergeant
When Tevez goes then Bellamy will be 1st choice along with Deano.
We are after Titi Camara, not Kamera btw!!
Benyoun can be replaced by Boa-Morte.
Reo Coker by Parker and we always have Noble as the added attacking midfielder.
Good times coming me thinks (hopes!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.