• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beef

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
What WAS he doing in this forum? Come on Mod's, the least you can do is create a forum for air cadet wannabes. He wouldn't last 2 minutes of Day 1 with us. :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
What a throbber, he got off lightly didn't he..... :pDT_Xtremez_05:

I take it you guys were either tired , pi$$ed or both last night. :pDT_Xtremez_29:

Sorry I missed it, but I was doing battle with father Grigori's flock in Ravenholm !! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Ahhh. I lead such a full life when the shepherd is on nights ! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Hey take pride in the fact that he wanted so much to rub shoulders with the mighty Godlike ones and could only dream of having girls fall at his feet.

Cooheed that'll be a tenner please

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hey take pride in the fact that he wanted so much to rub shoulders with the mighty Godlike ones and could only dream of having girls fall at his feet.

Cooheed that'll be a tenner please

You'll be falling at my feet when I spark you out... :pDT_Xtremez_14:

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Cooheed, if you create another alt like that one, I'll come round and give you a shoeing myself.:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Cooheed, if you create another alt like that one, I'll come round and give you a shoeing myself.:pDT_Xtremez_31:
Another MC?.......... I might just create my first... in a few days..... you lot are all up to it..:pDT_Xtremez_31:

R

Reformed Scribbly

Well I liked him,

Just the kind of bright mind we need in the Women's Auxilliary Balloon Corps!:pDT_Xtremez_14: