• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bbroygbvgw

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
I'm pretty sure that at Locking we remembered it as:

Black B*stards Rape Only Young Girls But Virgins Give Willingly.

I doubt if it's even taught now.:pDT_Xtremez_21:

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
I'm pretty sure that at Locking we remembered it as:

Black B*stards Rape Only Young Girls But Virgins Give Willingly.

I doubt if it's even taught now.:pDT_Xtremez_21:

I saw it on the web page last night in it's non PC form, Black Boys Rape Our Young Girls Virgins Go Without.

This morning it's been sanitised, undoubtedly because it may 'Offend'.

Fairynuff31

Corporal
Some years ago, I did some stand in lecturing in basic electronics to 1st Yr Apprentices and NVQ students at a local college.

Knowing I was ex-Service, the senior lecturer warned me about not using the non-PC version of Black B*stards Rape...... in the lessons where we looked at resistors.

His version - he was afterall, a brown rice eating, tree hugging, lefty lesbian, single mother rights supporter tawt, just didnt do it for me or the students.

'Black Beetles Running On Your Garden Bring Very Good Weather'

The first time I recited the PC version, a black lad - who later joined up as a BENGO, says - 'Sir, aint that the rhyme that includes Black B*stards?'

Queue a choking sound from the Senior guy who was sat a the back of the class room quality checking my work!

Shugster

Warrant Officer
It may be very un-pc..... but it works. I too remember this one from school over 25 years ago.

CodeMonkey

Flight Sergeant
Got taught it that way in Electronics at College, it was odd as there was both black and asians on the course and no one said a word. It was around 92/3 though.

G

grumpyoldb

Got taught it that way in Electronics at College, it was odd as there was both black and asians on the course and no one said a word. It was around 92/3 though.

I find they rarely do complain. It's usually whites who feel outraged on their behalf.

MadMouse

LAC
Resistor colour code racist? Surely not!

Resistor colour code racist? Surely not!

Now how are we meant to remember the resistor colour code?
linky

Merged with existing thread MingMong