• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I

Inch High PI

As I said wobbly, I am having problems uploading animated gifs as my avatar.
I used to have an animated pic that worked fine. I thought i would change it for something better but that didn't work.
I then tried to reload my original pic and now that doesn't seem to upload.

I can upload pics to my avatar but every time I try to reload an animated pic within the set parameters a message appears telling me I cannot upload animated pics.

Any Ideas.

Cheers

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Yes,

Looking into it I found out it was me who foobarred the Donators workgroup by disabling Animated Avatars....:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Hopefully you should be ok now :pDT_Xtremez_30:

I

Inch High PI

Cheers wobbly, your a star. Wish our helpdesk here was a quick with computer problems!!!

:pDT_Xtremez_14: