• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Armed Forces Bikers Charity & Long Way Round Fundraiser

Martin Blank

Sergeant
18 Months ago I joined the Armed Forces Bikers Charity www.armedforcesbikers.co.uk/
They raise money for Veterans and their Families in need, 100% of what is donated is passed on via a grant system, more than can be said of some charities.
As part of my efforts to raise money and awareness I am riding 2100 miles in 7 days at the end of July starting at RAF Coningsby going to John o'Groats Lands End and back to Coningsby.
On route I will be visiting the Commando Memorial, the National Memorial Auboretum, BoB Chapel & Spitfire Cafe at Biggin Hill and the Chatham Memorial.
Details of the trip can be found here https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/longwayround.
It's also on Facebook as The Long Way Round which I will be updating on route.
If anyone can spare a £1 or two and gift aid it or any bikers fancy a ride along at any point in the journey please feel free.