• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aptitude =[????

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gemarriott

Sorry but for me to be accused of an attitude problem and then a MOD to come on here and slate me is extremely unprofessional and uncalled for!

--------
Off Topic

judgement call! . You might not like it but hey , that's life!

P

pie sandwich

I think this might be penguin sucks in disguise trying to join the corps again after being a techie :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer
How old are you?...Grow up Gem

Tell you what sunshine, you need to grow up, you'll meet far more nastier men than Gem in the RAF, that is if you get in.
Your spelling, grammar and general use of english is appalling. You will score poorly in the aptitude tests if you carry on like this, so far you're not filling anyone with confidence, even Rocks need to spell etc.

M

Major Beef

im typing like im on a forum - not an english exam!

yeah i know im gonna meet harsher people and harsher times in the RAF but if i start back chatting and hurling comments back then im going to get ether kicked off or, just get crap like "attitude" comments. so would you rather me be nice(r) about it or being a complete penis about it.

im not going to use 100% ****ing amazing english in a forum. because theres no need,

with 7 GCSE's at grade C minimum and being well on the way for Distinction in my college course i dont like being called a spaz.

this OF TOPIC.

Mods just save yours and my time by closeing this topicOff Topic

:pDT_Xtremez_28: out

P

pie sandwich

MB

You would be surprised at just how far a well constructed sentence will get you on here.

We are members and ex-members of the RAF, we do pride ourselves on being intelligent and showing that we are not a bunch of mongs. One way to do that is through good spelling and grammar. Not to mention it does look more professional, even if it is in a forum.

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
im typing like im on a forum - not an english exam!

yeah i know im gonna meet harsher people and harsher times in the RAF but if i start back chatting and hurling comments back then im going to get ether kicked off or, just get crap like "attitude" comments. so would you rather me be nice(r) about it or being a complete penis about it.

im not going to use 100% ****ing amazing english in a forum. because theres no need,

with 7 GCSE's at grade C minimum and being well on the way for Distinction in my college course i dont like being called a spaz.

this OF TOPIC.

Mods just save yours and my time by closeing this topicOff Topic

:pDT_Xtremez_28: out

If you have the ability to type correctly, in future it might be an idea to actually try a little bit when asking your future(?) workmates for advice.

As it is, you come across as a spoilt kid with a chip on your shoulder.

I'll do you a hugh favour and close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.