• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Apparently, they don't shag sheep after all!

LilStill

Sergeant
I've taken their improvement on the Rugby pitch this year to be proof that they get lots of practice chasing bobbly-shaped white things around fields. No smoke without fire!

Keyser Söze

Corporal
I've taken their improvement on the Rugby pitch this year to be proof that they get lots of practice chasing bobbly-shaped white things around fields. No smoke without fire!

If you mean that Wales absolutely HUMPED England in the last game of the RBS to RETAIN the title then I might agree with you.
Now where are those soar grapes I need a refreshing drink.....:pDT_Xtremez_14::pDT_Xtremez_07:

Last edited:

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Keyser Soze said:
Now where are those sore grapes I need a refreshing drink..... :pDT_Xtremez_14::pDT_Xtremez_07:

simon-cowell-reaction-demi-lovato.gif

Sad git

Corporal
Just can't use bad words that might upset the delicate bast@rds.

FFS what happened to 'sticks and stones might break my bones but calling names wont hurt me'

So everyone becomes 'stills' ....... still Bennies, still sheep shaggers, still goby Jock .........

Oh dear the thought police with their left wing, liberal, green agenda might get me for not been touch feely enough.

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It's rather ironic that the bloke who's in the sh!t is called Taaffe. By my reckoning that could easily be pronounced as Taffy.

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
G

Gord

A mate of mine here in Canada who came here from Wales said to me, as we were introduced, that he was from Wales, where men are men and sheep are nervous. Methinks there are too many people in this world who are suffering from a sense of humour failure. Ive been called a limey, a kipper and probably a dozen other slang terms referring to my English background, one simply learns to respond in kind with a smile on your face, generally it's all said in fun and you accept it in that manner.