• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anybody been to Tel Aviv on holiday

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I've seen a lot of adverts for holidays in Tel Aviv. Anybody been. Is it the new up and coming holiday resort

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Not a good stamp to have in your passport either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PraiseBacon

Sergeant
Yes, many years ago - to see a friend and have a short break

Got arrested and accused of spying! Had my camera confiscated and questioned while film was developed - got camera back and some of pics in the end, but apparently taken some of a sensitive military complex without knowing it (although they thought i knew what i was taking pictures of!)

Gits made me miss my flight out as well, so had to pay for another flight...

No interest in going back

Last edited:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
About 3 years ago I sent some of my team from BAE there to visit a supplier. I did all the pre-trip admin including a security assessment. It seemed that as long as you avoided that strip full of geezers and the West Bank it was ok. They went for 4 days and couldn't rave about it enough on their return. Amazing nightlife, good food and plenty to look at and they saw feck all trouble.