• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any Rocks here?

A

Airborne Aircrew

It seems, from the dearth of posts, that there aren't a whole lot of Rocks here.

Am I right?

R

Rockape623

Any Rocks here?

GunnerRock, I agree completely with you; AirborneAircrew is a man of wit and eloquence, his repsosts to the Brown Slime often have them scuttling back to under the stones from whence they came.

Rock on!

Y

Ymaohyd

G'Day AA,

Good to see you here mate!

Still Trying to get that DZ flash for you.

A

Airborne Aircrew

Hey, good to see you...

Yep, I'd really like it... It's really the only thing badge/flash that I'm missing from my time on II

A

Airborne Aircrew

Deepest apologies... You're right, I shall beat myself senseless...

Never mind... too late... :)

A

Airborne Aircrew

Ahhh... I see... It seemed like everyone had just sort of wandered on by while looking the other way.. ;-)

Red-Rock

Sergeant
Welcome on board AA. Nice to see a new face on here. Loved your comments on ARRSE mate. The explanation as to why the Regiment are increasing in size was one of the funniest replies to that thread that I have ever read mate. Bravo.

A

Airborne Aircrew

Thanks... But baiting the brown jobs isn't really rocket science... :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Welcome on board AA. Nice to see a new face on here. Loved your comments on ARRSE mate. Bravo.

Ha ya samehere, fair play i think you have pretty much exhausted the thread RAF Regiment, give me strength! But it made me laugh, thoses poor pongos are just so narrow minded.