• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any PTI's fancy the challenge of a life time

P

pie sandwich

Any PTI's fancy the challenge of a life time.

This is not going to be for the faint hearted, I want to loose a few pounds however there is a snag, a heart condition which saw me med discharged out the RAF a few months ago.

So if any of you think you can give some good advice a few pointers etc etc, I will be more than greatful.

If you want more details of what sort of a shambles of a man you will be dealing with please PM me.

welshjpc

Corporal
Can't be as tricky as the PTIs ultimate challenge:

ESCAPE from a HALL OF MIRRORS!

"ooh, I look great", "ooh, I look great", "ooh I look great" etc etc.....

D

DrunkenMonki

Can't be as tricky as the PTIs ultimate challenge:

ESCAPE from a HALL OF MIRRORS!

"ooh, I look great", "ooh, I look great", "ooh I look great" etc etc.....

Well thought out response for a bloke who wants real help.

Good luck Pie!

E

exiled_85

Oooooooh I'm as excited as a trip to the fake tan factory - with FREE samples!!

LOVE a challenge!!

Exiled

welshjpc

Corporal
Sorry for trying to put a bit of humor into the forum. I'm actually good mates with a few PTIs and hoped it would raise a smile, thats all.

I'll get me coat......

E

exiled_85

Weight loss is about 70% nutrition. Take control of what you are eating everyday. Try keeping a food diary and then look back over what you ate and see where you can change.

It may be worth checking your glucose and cholesterol levels too.

Consult your GP before changing your diet and exercise regime.

20 mins walking, 3 days a week is a good gentle exercise that will help shift pounds without putting your heart under too much strain.

PM me if you want anymore advice.

Exiled

P

pie sandwich

For a proper PTI challenge It would to say the alphabet while looking in here.

MM15006.fpx

This is where the PTI's come back and say eat lard sandwiches and pies for breakfast:pDT_Xtremez_14:

J

Joe91

You could try training in a sauna suit and I think skipping would be good for your heart.

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Try eating half a fresh grapefruit with each of your 3 meals a day. The grapefruit 'eats' away the fat from the meals. Sort of worked for my missus - well, at least I can get in the living room now......