• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another Tossford Thread: Who has the worst management?

• Thread starter shouldhavetookredundancy
  • Start date

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Feck me!
I wish I could guarantee an early stack like that on Fridays every other week when we are on days.

It's a shame, there are some good people at Cosford but, their reputations get wrecked by the inept station management who do nothing but fight over their train sets on a day to day basis.

Yes, it's a training environment I agree, but FFS have some sense about it as well. It puts the rest of us in the wrong frame of mind when we have to come up there to do a course. We aren't all basic recruits.
I cant stand the place personally and thats because of the narrow minded petty individuals who think they can rule a whole load of nothing with their iron fist!!!
Bring back Halton!!!!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
F*ck all those who travel I live near Tosford so tough luck if you travel away. Maybe it should have been on the weekend aswell so some of those fat lazy feckers who go shopping with the leg iron would have an excuse not to go. But then you would miss out on taking the fat wife and fatter kids to MacD's.

Stand by for incoming
Aah the tall lanky recently promoted fruitarian speaks too

:pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_06: :pDT_Xtremez_30:

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
I am a gayer!!
I love the c8ck!!

You Feckin’ Idiot. If you had any credibility at all, that’s now gone right out of the window. You are definably the biggest turnip of them all. School Boy Error.******

Hope This Helps

SCJ

Z

Zob Nob

You Feckin’ Idiot. If you had any credibility at all, that’s now gone right out of the window. You are definably the biggest turnip of them all. School Boy Error.******

Hope This Helps

SCJ

Credibility. Something you never had here. Definably? Use spull chucker you fwit!

How's the ars* after the strap-on pounding from the wife?

Last edited:
W

Whaleoil Beefhooked

Just to get the ball running.

Here in a certain section at Tossford our incompetent management, in their latest effort to improve morale have come up with the idea of compulsary pt on a friday afternoon from 1530 to 1645!

And they wonder why people dont want to come here.

I am all for time off to play sports, however i would rather smash me heed of a fekkin vice than be told to run round in my white plimmys while some b3llend tells me to flap my fekin arms about. Compulsary for who ? The weekly none compulsary:compulsary pt that has been running for the past year started of with the usual register of names but u rarely see any of the upper management attending, the rule is if u r not teaching u r to attend pt. If this is correct i would like to ask where are all the guys who are not teaching i.e FS and above, or they are probably arranging a meeting about how many meetings they r gonna have this week.

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
Credibility. Something you never had here. Definably? Use spull chucker you fwit!

How's the ars* after the strap-on pounding from the wife?

Credibility

Now let me see:

Trustworthiness, reliability, integrity, authority, standing and sincerity. I think I had, and still have these good points. However, you wouldn’t recognise them if they bit you on the arse.

Definably Spell check carried out, and as you can see it is spelt correctly.

1. Give meaning of word.
Transitive and intransitive verb to give the precise meaning of a word or expression.

2. State.
Transitive verb to state or describe something clearly.

3. Characterise somebody or something.
Transitive verb to identify somebody or something by a distinctive characteristic quality or feature.

So I was right in my spelling and my meaning of this word. You have just proved that you are a 100% imbecile and a computer clot, fancy leaving your computer logged on, what ever next?........Riding your bike without a saddle? Oops of course you do this most weekends with your gay mountain biking mates.

As for the strap-on.

Get your facts right before you post. It was not a strap-on at all; it was a green and purple dildo. Perhaps you should try it; you may not be so uptight.

Oh Yer, to quote TAM.

I am a gayer!!
I love the c8ck!! said zob nob!!
Hahahahahahahah Sh1t stain!
I always new you were a gayer and loved the sword!
Only yesterday you confessed to loving your Mrs hammering your backwheels with a strap on, but I didn't think you had the bottle to come out on the goat!!
Turbo Angryman
Angryness Level
0/10

Last edited:
Z

Zob Nob

CJ. You are a thick fecker! Who wrote that for you? One of your Cpl's like they do for their 6000's?

Credibility score -100!

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
CJ. You are a thick fecker! Who wrote that for you? One of your Cpl's like they do for their 6000's?

Credibility score -100!

That’s the only way and why should I do the work? You can't even get out the office to teach mate. You frightened of the nasty big bad students.

Hope this helps?

SCJ

Do you lot actually speak to your students??

Whilst you sit here and whine about PT on a Friday afternoon, they have the audacity to gripe about things like going back to Afghanistan for the second time in a year, extended shifts to meet the FP, lack of spares, being shot at, mortars, being away when their child is born, witnessing the devestation left behind by some suicide bomber and so on. All things I have been told about in the last 6 months by students.

They really do not know how difficult it is at Cosford DO THEY?

Lets get some Fecking perspective.

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
Do you lot actually speak to your students??

Whilst you sit here and whine about PT on a Friday afternoon, they have the audacity to gripe about things like going back to Afghanistan for the second time in a year, extended shifts to meet the FP, lack of spares, being shot at, mortars, being away when their child is born, witnessing the devestation left behind by some suicide bomber and so on. All things I have been told about in the last 6 months by students.

They really do not know how difficult it is at Cosford DO THEY?

Lets get some Fecking perspective.

Good points BVM and well presented, that should make a few of our compatriots think!

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
“238 are really great”

SCJ

I couldn't have put it better myself. You ought to come over here and give it a try for yourself, it'll open your eyes to how good Tossford really can be. Our management seem to be in touch with reality and treat us minions like humans.

B

bluejob

they did try! but not very hard

they did try! but not very hard

The PT sounds great but the timing of it sounds like the continuous bitching by Cosford personel is being noticed by the said 'rubbish' management and they are flexing their muscles a bit...Otherwise why did they not put it on a more sociable and travel friendly day...

they put it on at 11 on a tuesday, with the proviso that every body who wasn,t "working/teaching" could go, they were then surprised when only one in ten managed to make it.

when they then went off on one about the lack of turn out they went through the 'teaching' time table and then the management were herd to say" Why didn't any body say that it would be a problem" we had only told him for the 9th time at a meeting at 10:30 that morning.

He was listening to us but he heard what he wanted to, not what was said!:pDT_Xtremez_34: