• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another Tossford Thread: Who has the worst management?

• Thread starter shouldhavetookredundancy
  • Start date
S

shouldhavetookredundancy

Just to get the ball running.

Here in a certain section at Tossford our incompetent management, in their latest effort to improve morale have come up with the idea of compulsary pt on a friday afternoon from 1530 to 1645!

And they wonder why people dont want to come here.

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Whilst it was probably a crass decision, there will be some out there who see this as a piffling inconveniece compared to some of the other crud they have to put up with. I'd standby for incoming if I were you :pDT_Xtremez_09:

G

gemarriott

OOH! games last period on a Friday, it's what the first year kids at grammar school used to get! Why not use it to go fishing like we did at Halton on our fitters course. Early stack for weeks till they twigged we were fishing at home:pDT_Xtremez_30: :pDT_Xtremez_30:

B

Bluntend

Whose subordinates bitch the most...?

Whose subordinates bitch the most...?

Here in a certain section at Tossford our incompetent management, in their latest effort to improve morale have come up with the idea of compulsary pt on a friday afternoon from 1530 to 1645!

Oh quit your whinging - you get off work 15 mins earlier than you should and you get to chill out and play a bit of sport with your work mates for an hour. Fcuk me, its tough at Cosford eh?

D

Defender of the universe

Got to admit that I have never had a problem with my management. They all seem fair and generally do whatever the higher management require.
Gues Ive been one of the lucky ones.
Each manager has different opinions of how to run the sections , some good some bad but generally the management works along with us just to get the jobs done.
Cosford should have pt sessions along with all other camps, think about it logically they are paying you to stay fit so what exactly are you whinging about. Most of us would be happy with an hour off work to go to the gym

P

pueblos

An hour on Friday for PT…

Damn them all to hell for wanting to keep you fit… Damn them all!!!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The PT sounds great but the timing of it sounds like the continuous bitching by Cosford personel is being noticed by the said 'rubbish' management and they are flexing their muscles a bit...Otherwise why did they not put it on a more sociable and travel friendly day...

Sometimes you reap what you sow...

Last edited:
Z

Zob Nob

Mr Redundancy, are afraid of losing the beer gut and that is why you are upset with the excellent management here in the Turdis. I would prefer it if we had compulsory PT every day and could go on an AT trip once a month for a few days. It will always be better than being in the office or up in a classroom trying to keep MSAT students minds off the M6 on a Friday afternoon.

Z

Zob Nob

Mr Redundancy, are afraid of losing the beer gut and that is why you are upset with the excellent management here in the Turdis. I would prefer it if we had compulsory PT every day and could go on an AT trip once a month for a few days. It will always be better than being in the office or up in a classroom trying to keep MSAT students minds off the M6 on a Friday afternoon.

I am a gayer!!
I love the c8ck!!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I can't believe anybody would be so stupid....:raf:

T

Turbo Angryman

I am a gayer!!
I love the c8ck!! said zob nob!!
Hahahahahahahah Sh1t stain!
I always new you were a gayer and loved the sword!
Only yesterday you confessed to loving your Mrs hammering your backwheels with a strap on, but I didn't think you had the bottle to come out on the goat!!
Turbo Angryman
Angryness Level
0/10

Last edited:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
I am a gayer!!
I love the c8ck!!
I find it hard to believe that someone who claims to be so smart can commit such a classic schoolboy error

:pDT_Xtremez_30: :pDT_Xtremez_30: :pDT_Xtremez_30: :pDT_Xtremez_30: :pDT_Xtremez_30: :pDT_Xtremez_30: :pDT_Xtremez_30: :pDT_Xtremez_30:

T

Turbo Angryman

I am a gayer!!
I love the c8ck!!

You are a huge bummer!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What goes around comes around arsewipe!!
Turbo Angryman
Angryness Level 1/10

Oh my god that is pure SH1t!
What chopper came up with that idea?

What about people that go weekenders and live up north? They wont get home until dead late at night, espcecially if they have to get the train up. Which in turn would make me think, is there any point me going home as youd spend most of it travelling!

K

Kong's Finger

F*ck all those who travel I live near Tosford so tough luck if you travel away. Maybe it should have been on the weekend aswell so some of those fat lazy feckers who go shopping with the leg iron would have an excuse not to go. But then you would miss out on taking the fat wife and fatter kids to MacD's.

Stand by for incoming

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
Oh my god that is pure SH1t!
What chopper came up with that idea?

What about people that go weekenders and live up north? They wont get home until dead late at night, espcecially if they have to get the train up. Which in turn would make me think, is there any point me going home as youd spend most of it travelling!

What about them? There is SFA at Tossford and blocks/messes for the singlies.

When I was at ISK I didn't expect special treatment 'cos I had to travel to Wendover at the weekends. I'd rather be doning compulsory sport on Friday PM than working 8 till whenever like I do at the moment.