• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another sad loss

BillyBunter

Techie & Proud
Very Sad News indeed especially over such a family time. Made me think today and just for one second taske a look at what we have and how lucky we all are.

RIP

s1mtech

SAC
Rest now

Rest now

Rest now friend and service brother, it was an absolute honour to have served under you.

D

dodgysootie

An Ode to NLS.

An Ode to NLS.

Heard the name from a friend, obviously not yet confirmed. If it is though, he was a great guy and a legend amongst the previous Nimrod line Sqn. Per Ardua. RIP.

Fu Fu Valve

Sergeant
Heard the name from a friend, obviously not yet confirmed. If it is though, he was a great guy and a legend amongst the previous Nimrod line Sqn. Per Ardua. RIP.

Yeah heard the name as well... Not good. One of the few JENGO's i have been more than happy to work for again.

RIP

BillyBunter

Techie & Proud
Just devastated at this news. What a guy and an inspiration to everyone around him.
I am so proud to have served under you.

RIP

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Such sad news made even more devastating at this time of year.

My thoughts and prayers are with family and friends at this time. :S

Rest easy... your work is done.

HTB

exraf

LAC
Just heard the news, a very sad time for his family and friends. My condolences.

Stand down and sleep easy.

Per Ardua.

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
Edited by SSH..... Come on mate, they will do it when they do it - chances are you wont know him, and leave the Op name out of it as well eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bluntend

RIP my old mate.

RIP my old mate.

Utterly devastated at the news. Arguably one of the finest I have ever served with and I am honoured to count him as a friend. He was one of life's truly decent people - hugely talented, yet modest to a fault. His love for life and adventure was inspirational. I just know that if I live to be 100, I still won't have had as many adventures as he had. My heart goes out to his family. Per ardua.

S

Scribbly

A lovely, lovely bloke who achieved everything he set out to do, an inspiration and true friend.

You'll be sadly missed by many people.
RIP

stacker1195

Sergeant
Named here

Judging by the tributes on here, he was obviously one of the rare ones.

Thoughts are with his family at this terrible time :pDT_Xtremez_37: