• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another Loss

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
They have just named the gunner that was killed. Read here

An RAF serviceman killed while patrolling close to the UK's main base in southern Afghanistan has been named as Senior Aircraftsman Marcin Wojtak.
Leicester-born SAC Wojtak was known to colleagues as "Big Ted", the MoD said.

RIP, We Will Remember Them

A

airspacegeek

I knew him, only realised it was him when named today..................so proud yet so gutted xx You sleep well buddy xxxxxxxx

G

GmanJock

there can at times squabbling between the different folks of the RAF but it is times like these when the people of the AirForce show that they truely do operate, feel and merge as one.

R.I.P Gunner, may you never be forgotten. my heart goes out to your Family, friends and squadron

Gordie

AndyZ

Sergeant
RIP, your sacrifice will not be in vain, condolences to family, friends and colleagues.
Per Ardua

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
And another

And another

I see in the paper a small piece that announced the death of another soldier.
RIP.
Condolences to the bereaved.