• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Annoying Tw8ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Was the day release boy a rigger, that managed to **** off a pile of harrier lads just back from a few months released to the navy?

A load of sootys got told on mass to go and do multi-skilling a few years back, apparently had to put up with him telling them how he got so many days off to go on day release whilst they were away on an aircraft carrier.

Oddly enough he wasn't that popular with them.

he may or may not have been on the same MS course as me a few year back, the chock

Was/is he a geordie type person?

U

Unkychopchop

*******************************Stop Press*******************************

New nomination not just for annoying tw8t but for thickest retarded mongoloid of the year!!

A certain Cpl who might work down at 238 line sqn, he could have a girls first name like (Persec edit) or something similar and his surname might rhyme with (Persec Edit).

The offence- This complete spazzer who teaches lineying and oxygen, when asked to drop off some OXY bottles to the lox bay got confused by the tricky labelling and delivered Nitrogen Bottles!!
What a c0ckend!!

Thats what you get for giving out sets of Cpl Tapes in Wonka bars.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
*******************************Stop Press*******************************

New nomination not just for annoying tw8t but for thickest retarded mongoloid of the year!!

A certain Cpl who might work down at 238 line sqn, he could have a girls first name like xxx or something similar and his surname might rhyme with xxxxxxxx.
The offence- This complete spazzer who teaches lineying and oxygen, when asked to drop off some OXY bottles to the lox bay got confused by the tricky labelling and delivered Nitrogen Bottles!!
What a c0ckend!!

Thats what you get for giving out sets of Cpl Tapes in Wonka bars.

Well if it's the same bloke that I think it is (and I'm fairly certain it is despite your rather poor attempt at PerSec), who I worked with for a number of years until he went down there, then you're talking absolute pants mate and I'd be glad to have him up here working for me any day of the week.

Persec edit in quoted text

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Unkychopchop

Well if it's the same bloke that I think it is (and I'm fairly certain it is despite your rather poor attempt at PerSec), who I worked with for a number of years until he went down there, then you're talking absolute pants mate and I'd be glad to have him up here working for me any day of the week.

Persec edit in quoted text
Oh im very sorry I did not notice you stood with us in the p1ssing down rain waiting for the correct gear to turn up! But thanks for your support on this matter im glad you have seen this for what it is meant to be and not taken anything out of context.
I used to work with a bloke who was great as well etcetcetcetcetc,
Im glad all mention of this persons identity has been totally removed as to feck the joke right up, im also glad that it is selective of who's name is removed on e-goat as others like mine are left on so every fecker can take the p1ss.
Now why was is that someone was saying only a few days ago that e goat was down the pan????

G

gemarriott

Oh im very sorry I did not notice you stood with us in the p1ssing down rain waiting for the correct gear to turn up! But thanks for your support on this matter im glad you have seen this for what it is meant to be and not taken anything out of context.
I used to work with a bloke who was great as well etcetcetcetcetc,
Im glad all mention of this persons identity has been totally removed as to feck the joke right up, im also glad that it is selective of who's name is removed on e-goat as others like mine are left on so every fecker can take the p1ss.
Now why was is that someone was saying only a few days ago that e goat was down the pan????

I don't recall any occasions that your identity or persec has been compromised other than by yourself. Of course should you wish us to start deleting your posts to preserve your persec that can be arranged:pDT_Xtremez_27:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
To preserve the valuable and essential persec of all involved thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.