• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Annoying Tw8ts

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unkychopchop

2008 is nearly here and it is going to be a zero tolerance year for annoying tw8ts, I would like to suggest a station wide cull of these particular mongaloids (as cosford seems to have more than it's fair share) followed by a compilation of the top ten most hated. The winners will be "selected" for re-education in mong ts (the annoying tw8t hq) then sent down the line to pass a basic liney test(10 pints in 1 hour).
If they fail they will be run over.

My nomination is a fat ginger geezer who cant shut his big fat gob for more that 2 seconds and sounds like a member of the cast of rainbow.

P

pie sandwich

I want to put forward the lanky big nosed to$$er that drives a skoda spaka bus

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
What about the one that drives around with that annoying flag on the front of his car?
He really is annoying..He reckons he's some big wig or something...:S

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
What about the one that drives around with that annoying flag on the front of his car?
He really is annoying..He reckons he's some big wig or something...:S

I saw him driving his car with the flag on the front just before Christmas as he passed me and 3 of our International students who were walking on the other side of the road. They were strolling along with their hands in their pockets (as normal), so they did not offer up any kind of salute. The car stopped immediately, the driver’s window went down and I heard a loud cry of “Hoy you lot, COME HERE!”

So he gets my vote, not for being annoying but for being quite the opposite, being non-PC and treating all annoying pondlife with equal amounts of quality bollockings. I must admit, it made me smile and it certainly made my day!

U

Unkychopchop

I want to put forward the lanky big nosed to$$er that drives a skoda spaka bus

I totally agree with you fat body, he is a very annoying tw8t indeed.
Almost as annoying as the big fat sweaty b3ll end fairy who used to be a liney, but now works as a sweeper up in b&q with the other retards!
Remember him?? I do, what a tool he was! What was his name again???

CodeMonkey

Flight Sergeant
I saw him driving his car with the flag on the front just before Christmas as he passed me and 3 of our International students who were walking on the other side of the road. They were strolling along with their hands in their pockets (as normal), so they did not offer up any kind of salute. The car stopped immediately, the driver’s window went down and I heard a loud cry of “Hoy you lot, COME HERE!”

So he gets my vote, not for being annoying but for being quite the opposite, being non-PC and treating all annoying pondlife with equal amounts of quality bollockings. I must admit, it made me smile and it certainly made my day!

Good show for that man, as for our sandy breathren spitting all over the place, they should be pulled up more often

L

Liney Hasbeen

Hmmm very difficult shout this one, so many to choose from.

The Gin Nog with a gob like a wizards sleeve

The Fat Smelly Crisp loving tw@t

All World of Warcraft players in Sys 2 office.......... sad cnuts

The north eastern grey haired mouthy motherf@cker

The slightly 'downs' looking snow white extra (dopey i think) with tourettes.

Or all the snivelling I do day release and have got a degree that i could have bought on Ebay To55ers..............

My vote goes to ........... The fat smelly one (Downs boy was close)

All of the above reside with in the Dark Side of course.

U

Unkychopchop

Or all the snivelling I do day release and have got a degree that i could have bought on Ebay To55ers..............

What about smirnoff??
Im surprised that it was not a three way joint victory between dopey,degree boy and smirnoff!!
Justification is needed!

P

pie sandwich

I totally agree with you fat body, he is a very annoying tw8t indeed.
Almost as annoying as the big fat sweaty b3ll end fairy who used to be a liney, but now works as a sweeper up in b&q with the other retards!
Remember him?? I do, what a tool he was! What was his name again???

He was'nt a fairy he was a rigger who ended up as head mong in B&Q, his name was T***s E**ns

Was the day release boy a rigger, that managed to **** off a pile of harrier lads just back from a few months released to the navy?

A load of sootys got told on mass to go and do multi-skilling a few years back, apparently had to put up with him telling them how he got so many days off to go on day release whilst they were away on an aircraft carrier.

Oddly enough he wasn't that popular with them.

he may or may not have been on the same MS course as me a few year back, the chock

L

Liney Hasbeen

Paddington my man you may be right on the money with that one, although I can't confirm with a bit more detail......... sounds like the man though

L

Liney Hasbeen

What about smirnoff??
Im surprised that it was not a three way joint victory between dopey,degree boy and smirnoff!!
Justification is needed!

With the Olly Reed wannabe out of the Death star for so long he lost his appeal to me I'm afraid chap.

Very close decision though ......... there all winners in my eyes

P

pie sandwich

Have you seen his DIY skills Pie, B&Q wouldn't fecking touch him.

ELC maybe !!

I have mate, just ask him about the time he fitted a shower in his snco's house, within 30 min he had flooded the place,

U

Unkychopchop

Have you seen his DIY skills Pie, B&Q wouldn't fecking touch him.

ELC maybe !!
You can eat sh1t you fecking pr1ck!!
They were good enough to wire up your kitchen t0ssbag!
And for fecking free!!!
Now p1ss off back to Goutsville with your new mates!

Last edited:
U

Unkychopchop

I have mate, just ask him about the time he fitted a shower in his snco's house, within 30 min he had flooded the place,
You can also eat sh1t you fat mong!
I seem to remember a certain thick fat cnut who had to ask me to drill out 1 screw that had become to much for him, or was it that his fat engorged hands could not grip a screwdriver??
Or because he was sweating so much he could not see the screw!
Anyway get to feck!
I told vince not to turn the pump on so it was his fault!

Last edited:
L

Liney Hasbeen

You can eat sh1t you fecking pr1ck!!
They were good enough to wire up your kitchen t0ssbag!
And for fecking free!!!
Now p1ss off back to Goutsville with your new mates!

Let me just land this catch !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.