• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Andy Pantlin

Ells

LAC
Posting on here because I think he may have known some of the people who were on this site in the early days of it, he certainly told me about it when I was a teenager.
Sadly my Dad, Andy Pantlin, has passed away. I don't have any way of contacting his forces friends (he spent his last 15 years living in Peru after exploring some of the few places he hadn't yet been) but I wanted to be sure his friends and colleagues from the forces knew, so I hope this gets to the people who need to know.
I'm raising a glass tonight

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Posting on here because I think he may have known some of the people who were on this site in the early days of it, he certainly told me about it when I was a teenager.
Sadly my Dad, Andy Pantlin, has passed away. I don't have any way of contacting his forces friends (he spent his last 15 years living in Peru after exploring some of the few places he hadn't yet been) but I wanted to be sure his friends and colleagues from the forces knew, so I hope this gets to the people who need to know.
I'm raising a glass tonight

i remember your Dad posting here way back in the good old days. Sorry for your loss.