• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Android App now available.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Monobrow and i were up until 03:30 this morning to get this all working.

It's free to all but could all non donators and non-subscribers consider making a small donation as the suite and the registration to become a developer has cost us around 200 quid in total. We do have the iphone app ready but as Apple want 90 quid a year to be a developer, it's quite pricey to deliver a free app in my opinion. However, we will see

If you want to download the App then please click the following link HERE

230Tiger

Sergeant
Even works on the other side of the planet!:pDT_Xtremez_14:

I've set up a subscription to add my little bit to the coffers as well.

sumps

Sergeant
HTC in non Wi-Fi zone.

HTC in non Wi-Fi zone.

Well I have just down loaded it. Using HTC Wildfire, its working really well in a non Wi-Fi area. Well done guys great app'

S

sp4rks

SAC
Job well done, using it on an Orange HTC Desire HD with NO problems at all, and unlike some apps you get out there is a breeze to use.

Well done, and i'm off to donate.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Job well done, using it on an Orange HTC Desire HD with NO problems at all, and unlike some apps you get out there is a breeze to use.

Well done, and i'm off to donate.

I'm sure Wobbly and Mono will be chuffed with your compliments...I know they worked long and hard to get it up and running.

The rest of the Goat staff are chuffed that you feel it's worth chucking a few quid our way...We wouldn't be around if it wasn't for such acts of generosity nor would we be able to chuck a few quid to a charity or two that look after our own...

sp4rks

SAC
well i would chuck some cash the goats way if i could remember my paypal password, oh well, i'll get it done tonight, probably by 6pm at the latest.

looking forward to seeing that donate ribbon on my profile.

Cheers