• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Coppers are brilliant

I

ICATQ

This thread is ONLY for Coppers, not Walts, wanabees, saddo types that got a bit of a telling off once and have never forgotten it (job done I say) and want to slag us off pointlessly with badly constructed arguements. :)

As we are being missed because we havent posted anything - which is ironic as noboby seems to want us around - here is one. :eek:

T

The Lord Flasheart

Will this be the internets shortest ever thread? :)

P

Per Adua Ad PVR

Hey Hey Hey!

Any of you dudes been to bases with MPGS on the gate? They really do make the RAFP look brilliant!

The MOD has worked out that it can con retiring Barmy Army types into this soul destroying job. They pay peanuts of course and the poor sods have to guard crab bases, which makes them even more grumpy than the average RAF plod.

Watch out for them at next time you visit one of the support bases, they really are thick as sh1t. :eek:

I

ICATQ

Beginning to wonder myself.

Only one comment of the negative kind - and they are all posting on a Copper forum, which is against the rules, so they should get nicked really, but hey only the ones we dont like :)

B

Bitter&Twisted

They're all being nice to us, they must be up to something! :eek:

Quick, nip outside and see if the blue lights and wheels are still on the Astra :D

I

ICATQ

As predicted -

dv-tumbleweed-1.jpg

T

The Lord Flasheart

I have got to say, I met a very nice one. She is a pretty young thing, always a smile and always courteous. Its reciprocated and never have a problem. Respect where respect due. I was on a course with a copper. Didnt know he was a copper until the next day when he was in rig. Pleasant guy, always have a natter when Ive seen him since. Other chaps I know who dont know him say the same so its not just a case of him being nice to me because we were on the same course.

There, I said it! I know of two coppers who are descent!! :eek:

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Is it true that the RAF were supposed to be cutting the numbers of RAFP? If so how are they going to achieve this? Stopping recruitment or have alot got Redundancy?

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
Already been cut, they stopped recruiting for a while and it was all natural wasteage, couldnt afford the redundancy bill. To be fair it has been good for the trade, we are finally doing the job we joined up to do and promotion is returning to historic 814 days (slowly)

S

sherminator

Yeah all the coppers are now doing the job they joined to do and are much happier for it.

Lord Flasheart thats why you have met so many nice coppers, 2 out of a 1000 that must be some kind of record

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

I know some very nice RAFP (and also some nasty deceitful lying untrustworthy ones - but thats a personal gripe)
Generally they are a helpful bunch- they certainly were at Marham on many occassions- and High Wycombe where one of the skilled lock pickers helped me get back into my room when I lost my keys! - enternally grateful!

And yes - I do miss the RAFP on the gate over an MGRS who think they are some type of SF (as in special forces..not the US Security Force (Police)..don't get me started on those guys...) and seems to have no ability to think outside of the tunnel..and seem to have the memory and attention span of a goldfish! I'm sure there are mice MGRS too - just not the ones I have encountered so far and first impressions and all that....

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

Apologies for posting on your forum....please don't nick me guv!!! :eek:
Won't do it again...promise!! Looking forward to working with the RAFP now they are doing a real job in CI..