• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AFPS 15 - Buying extra years - Has anyone undertaken this yet?

ERT

Corporal
Has anyone undertaken this yet?

The AFPS 6 (AFPS15 - Pension Quotation Application) is a right nightmare. I am only entitled to "One Quote" per year, and everything else beyond that is paid for.

Ironically, the AFPS 6 form is not very helpful, it has several selections for a quote, and if you have never ever undertaken this before, how are you supposed to get the correct quote (the first time)?

I sense the incorrect quote coming, then waiting 12 months to correct it (free of charge)...

Dan_Brown

Sergeant
I did look at this, but never went ahead. I certainly wouldn't atm whilst the pension fiasco is up in the air.