• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advise reqired!

The WRAF's in Akrotiri circa 1982-85 used to nick the co2 canisters out of the fire extinguishers. (they were about 6-7 inches long with a 4inch girth).:pDT_Xtremez_30:
Surely an urban myth? I never did find one of these CO2 charges missing from an extinguisher & I serviced hundreds of them.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Tip for Mrs erindoors - chat up Mrs ernextdoor, tie the old f4rt down and show him how to hum the national anthem on a mouse's ear...

That should do it:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Better still, tie down mrs ernextdoor and hum the national anthem on HER mouses ear while "presenting" your lady bits to him...... :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Well it would work with me if Mrs brat did it ::D:

R

RockapeRob64

Surely an urban myth? I never did find one of these CO2 charges missing from an extinguisher & I serviced hundreds of them.

My understanding is that on this particular occasion it was true......but having said that i neither inspected the extinguishers or the WRAF's well not for co2 charges anyway:raf:

I did tell several "I'm no Gynaecologist but I'll have a fecking good look"

Funny...that never worked either :pDT_Xtremez_35: