• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Actors in uniform

Fairy501

LAC
I wouldn't kick Sean Bean out of bed, but I think George Clooney is much better looking in unifrom.

GC.jpg

Don't know if i'd be listening though if he told me to do something!!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

As some of you may know, i am a bit partial to Damien Lewis and Band of Brothers. Here is my dream boat in uniform. :pDT_Xtremez_07:

Attachments

• nd_of_brothers_richard_winters-vi.jpg
    nd_of_brothers_richard_winters-vi.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
displayimage.jpg
Here we go girls, how about a bit of firemen! ala Kurt Russell and William Baldwin from the beautiful Baldwin family!!!

H

Heilan

Here is a blast from the past, 1986 Paul McGann from The Monacled Mutineer
bleasdale_mid2_170x200-1-1.jpg

G

Gingerburd

joseph_fiennes.jpg

Joseph Fiennes in Goodbye Bafana Droooooooooooooooool:pDT_Xtremez_17:

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
What? No comments about one for the older ladies of the goat!!! You lot do surprise me!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
You want ot include a few others, like Jack Hawkins, Nigel Daveport, Edward Fox, Michael Caine, Susannah York, Olivier, Karl-Otto Alberti, Gert Forebe, Steve McQueen, and people like that ?