• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

accomodation enquiry

actechy14

LAC
Just had a thought..

I'm an RAF hopeful and it crossed my mind that as far as I can work out, there is no 'go-between' from standard accomodation (basically a flat I believe) upto married quarters... For example, if I wanted to move in with my long term girlfriend, but are not married, is there an option?

Cheers.

E

enginesuck

You can buy or rent a property privately - or get married !

Soon To Leave

Proud To Serve
Single Living Accomodation is normally a single room with en-suite (if you are lucky). Sometimes, this could be a 3 or 4 man shared room. You live there if you are single or married (unaccompanied). If married and serving unaccompanied, accomodation in SLA is free.

If married and accompanied by your spouse, you live in a house of a size determined by rank and number of children.

Neither accommodation is available to an unmarried couple as no differentiation is made between a couple that met last week or have been together for 10 years.