• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A-Z of top men

M

Miss_Tina

Harry Fcuking Hill?!?! Maybe I just missed it but do you seriously consider that slap-head to be in the same league or even higher than the stunning, ripped bodied, broodeing eyed, man-fur clad adonis that is Hugh Jackman? :pDT_Xtremez_25:

Ok, so maybe he's not done himself any favours recently with 'Australia' (though there is a swoon inducing post shower scene) but Wolverine IS coming back girls :pDT_Xtremez_30:

hugh-jackman-picture.jpg

OOOooooooohhhhh Yeah!

But....

Are the claws retractable? :pDT_Xtremez_42:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
OOOooooooohhhhh Yeah!

But....

Are the claws retractable? :pDT_Xtremez_42:

The but should be, WHY???

Does he begin with the letter T, does it fall in the correct order of the freaking alphabet, no. I fecking give up.

And Gem, feck off you cnut, at least they followed the order of the alphabet ::p:

G

Gingerburd

Erm MuppetMoo, who is it? and does it start with T,

Edited: IT IS WENTWORTH MILLER SO THEREFORE THAT DOESNT START WITH LETTER T DOES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOOKING HELL FIRE, NORMALLY I WOULD RIP INTO THE BLOKES COMING IN HERE BUT THEY HAVE A BLOODY POINT GOING FROM A TO FECKING Z IS NOT EXACTLY TAXING LADIES GET A GRIP FOR GODS SAKE YOU ARE GIVING US ALL A BAD NAME!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_17::pDT_Xtremez_42:

lol I knew I started something with this thread, but that Wentworth Miller picture mmmmmmmm slurp
I've run out of options now:pDT_Xtremez_35:

C

Crabbity Ann

The but should be, WHY???

Does he begin with the letter T, does it fall in the correct order of the freaking alphabet, no. I fecking give up.

And Gem, feck off you cnut, at least they followed the order of the alphabet ::p:

If you read my comment you'll notice that I was refering to one that had already been added for the letter 'H' and asking why he was deemed hotter than Hugh. I wasn't for a second suggesting that we break the holy laws of the alphabet by inserting Hugh in 'T' so don't get your knickers in a twist. :pDT_Xtremez_15:

I know my H's from my T's, Sesame Street was one of my favourites you know. :pDT_Xtremez_16: