• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A-Z of top men

G

gemarriott

don't confuse them Vim, they are still struggling with the concept of the alphabet without you lying to them too:pDT_Xtremez_14:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
To save you girls wasting valuable shopping and hair preparation time I've done 'V' for you as in 'Vim'...

2860177773_4be22a3fde.jpg

It was quite warm that day so I had my shirt off for which I make no apology for and the hat proves that I'm not afraid to accessorize...

:pDT_Xtremez_31::pDT_Xtremez_31::pDT_Xtremez_31:

Vim that maybe what you wish you looked like or what you imagine in the mirror but trust me its not what we see when we look at you!!!::p:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Right ladies L.....

I give you Lenny Kravitz & Jude Law:

Attachments

• lenny-kravitz-picture-5.jpg
    lenny-kravitz-picture-5.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
  • jude_law.jpg
    jude_law.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
G

Gingerburd

lol Its all gone out of sequence lol lol okies

Ladies I give you the gorgeous David Tennant

Attachments

• DavidTennant.jpg
    DavidTennant.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
FFS ladies its not that difficult to go from A to Z!!! the next letter is M!!! LQ posted Kermit the frog (???) and James T Kirk (???) for K, then we had Lenny Kravitz & Jude Law from Raf bird for L so that makes it M!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_42:

G

grumpyoldb

FFS ladies its not that difficult to go from A to Z!!! the next letter is M!!! LQ posted Kermit the frog (???) and James T Kirk (???) for K, then we had Lenny Kravitz & Jude Law from Raf bird for L so that makes it M!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_42:

GEM was spot on, wasn't he...............???:pDT_Xtremez_28:
:pDT_Xtremez_31::pDT_Xtremez_31::pDT_Xtremez_31:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson

What's with all the ???. You mean you wouldn't? Those big round eyes, gaping wide mouth and oh so fuzzy skin, Kermit's sweet too :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Okay M, and the next letter to follow would be N :pDT_Xtremez_41:

Morten Harket and James Marsters

morten_harket_09.jpg

m48_jpg.jpg

lisab

A bit of home grown talent for N I think....

neil.jpg

Neil Morrisey

jamesnesbitt.jpg

and two for one Nesbitt and Neeson!

SO THE NEXT LETTER IS O!!!

Last edited:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Right ladies I give you Owen Wilson and Michael Owen:

Onto P

Attachments

• owen_wilson1_300_400.jpg
    owen_wilson1_300_400.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
  • michael-owen.jpg
    michael-owen.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 0

lisab

P....

The delicious Paul Walker
paulwalker.jpg

and I know he has been mentioned before but I dont care!

Brad Pitt
brad_pitt_abs.jpg

NEXT IS Q.......

M

Miss_Tina

Quentin Tarantino

Not strictly my type but I wouldn't kick him out of bed untill I'd finished!
:pDT_Xtremez_31:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Ok S.......

Cant seem to upload a pic but Samuel L Jackson.

Or

Mr smooth himself, Sean Connery

M

MuppetMoo

May I add one too?????

May I add one too?????

wentworth_miller_people.jpg
Now this one is a pure hottie in my eyes. Does anybody else out there agree????

G

gemarriott

c'mon burds concentrate!

Your last 3 efforts have been a blank black square with some writing on, an admission that picture loading is beyond you and un-named skinhead.

get a grip FFS!

lisab

wentworth_miller_people.jpg
Now this one is a pure hottie in my eyes. Does anybody else out there agree????

Erm MuppetMoo, who is it? and does it start with T,

Edited: IT IS WENTWORTH MILLER SO THEREFORE THAT DOESNT START WITH LETTER T DOES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOOKING HELL FIRE, NORMALLY I WOULD RIP INTO THE BLOKES COMING IN HERE BUT THEY HAVE A BLOODY POINT GOING FROM A TO FECKING Z IS NOT EXACTLY TAXING LADIES GET A GRIP FOR GODS SAKE YOU ARE GIVING US ALL A BAD NAME!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_17::pDT_Xtremez_42:

C

Crabbity Ann

Harry Fcuking Hill?!?! Maybe I just missed it but do you seriously consider that slap-head to be in the same league or even higher than the stunning, ripped bodied, broodeing eyed, man-fur clad adonis that is Hugh Jackman? :pDT_Xtremez_25:

Ok, so maybe he's not done himself any favours recently with 'Australia' (though there is a swoon inducing post shower scene) but Wolverine IS coming back girls :pDT_Xtremez_30:

hugh-jackman-picture.jpg