• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

9 months for ex Sqn Ldr

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Just promoted, RAF tried to protect him and elements of victim blaming, good to see the RAF is more progressive and diverse these days.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Guy I worked with got sent down for much longer than that for pretty much the same offence - assault by penetration. His was in a drunken stupor, and his defence centred around being so drunk he wasnt aware of what he'd done. He got to serve longer than that, kicked out, and all of it at Colchester. and wasnt arrogant about it either.

Seems the zob still gets a better deal than the humble oik. T'was always the way.

Dan_Brown

Sergeant
Not all, but there are so many (too many) arrogant knob jockeys - Reds especially.

Nice to see they are not above the law and are finally getting called out on their actions.

Disappointed she was sent to WFH while he carried on as normal - i bet that helped her MH :rolleyes:

On the flip side, i either don't go to Mess functions anymore or if i do, stay for the minimum amount of time possible. Where drink is involved, shit happens and careers can be lost - seen it quite a lot recently.