• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

28 Years ago today

dkh51250

Sergeant
52 years gone by September 8th, and still in contact with some I joined up with. Faceache does have some uses.

spanners

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
31 years ago on Saturday 10th November 1987 (which means almost 9 years a Mr!)

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
We were watching from a classroom another pass out parade for a course ahead of us when 4 lightings did just that. I nearly dove under a desk ffs! What the family and friends endured at ground zero must have been truly terrifying.

The young Mrs Seed and even younger Miss Seed were so unperturbed and cool about it that even Zafod Beeblebrox, who was the, so called, coolest person in universe (but the public only heard about him in a couple or three years later) came over covered in mud and other sh!t found on the side of the pan and mumbled about how brilliant their reaction was

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
It could have been 44 years, next year, for me but I gave up at 24!
Can't believe I've been safe and sane for so long!