• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2022 six nations

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Did you enjoy the Matelots getting a good northern thumping then?
I always hope that one of the services gets far enough to draw one of the big boys just to help put service RL further on the map.

In the 6 nations the Irish cruised to a win over the hapless Italians. The Italians haven't won a game since 2015 having lost their last 35 6 nations matches. Is there a case for them to be replaced haven't South Africa (no where near Europe) been touted as a possible sixth team?

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
I always hope that one of the services gets far enough to draw one of the big boys just to help put service RL further on the map.

In the 6 nations the Irish cruised to a win over the hapless Italians. The Italians haven't won a game since 2015 having lost their last 35 6 nations matches. Is there a case for them to be replaced haven't South Africa (no where near Europe) been touted as a possible sixth team?
The hapless commentators never mentioned the RAF.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
We need a win with a bonus point to have a chance to get above France in this years champs

Well done Italy, they are still losing but it’s not as painful to watch this year.

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Well that’s not going to happen now.
England have recovered very well considering!! Problem is they are putting extra effort and passion to compensate and sure Ire are looking average and making basic mistakes but they are still winning and the last 20 mins of fitness may suit Ire as Eng may well be spent at the 60 min mark!!

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
the last 20 mins of fitness may suit Ire as Eng may well be spent at the 60 min mark!!
Wot he said ^^^

Whilst channel hoping I watched a little bit of the Eng v Ire Union it was 15-15 with not long left, flicked to the golf at Sawgrass, Rugby Catalan v Wigan and the test match (Heading for a draw) then went back to Union and with almost no time left Ireland had 30'odd points.

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Wales lose to Italy, who win a six nations game for the first time since 2015.

Discuss
Wifey and I already booked for an Italian meal tomorrow at a favoured restaurant. Hope our chef is sober enough to produce the meal...! 👍🍷🍷👍🍷🍷🍷
-Great sportsmanship from Josh Adams at the end of the game too.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
As an Englishman stationed at St. Athan for 5 years, at a time when Wales seemingly won everything. When the locals went on and on with frequent stories of their rugby victories over visiting nations.

I'm reminded of Simpsons character Nelson Muntz's favourite catch phrase.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
I’ve been impressed with Italy this year, not good but played with real spirit.