• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

202 Bash?

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Perhaps the Mods will move this if I have put it in the wrong place, but -
is THIS for real ?
A ' NO goodbye' bash being Ordered?
This is a petition, for what good It may do. Linky.
If this lot is true, I think I hear generations of old sweats getting a case of high blood pressure or spinning in graves.

G

Gord

Those who would refuse these lads a farewell bash are cvnts of the first order. Shame on them.

Digzster

Sergeant
If this is what the MOD has come to, then I am so glad that I made the decision to go when I did.

Ethos / Core Values / Standards / CAMERADERIE e.g. pride in your Unit - which window did they just fly out of?

Soon they will be the only thing flying!

Stupid insensitive decision made by someone looking for promotion on the PC bandwagon.