• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

£1.7 Billion Bill!!!

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Without going too deep and although I understand that all EU nations have signed up to this!!

Personal opinion:

Pay the bill to get the ****s off the back.
Bear it in mind for the future and vote NO to EU membership when it happens.
Get out, readjust over a few years and move on securing our own borders from immigrants and meddling with our banking systems.

Discuss!!!!

Last edited:

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
If Cameron doesn't get this rescinded it will add massive ammunition to the UKIP armoury.

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Agreed!!

Personally I would like him to just say "GET STUFFED" but every cloud has a silver lining!!

He can use this to fuel the negativity and go for a NO vote as members in a few years from the majority of the UK.

In the short term he will have to put up with UKIP biting his heels I feel.

Talk about kick a party when it is down. As I understand it there is little to snowballs chance in hell we will escape paying and all Cameron is doing by smacking his hand on the lectern is sealing his fate as I think he will be hounded out when we do. It is probably 18 months too early for Boris so who?

This supposition is of course based upon that Cameron will do the decent thing and resign or call a vote of confidence (which may be scuppered by his setting a fixed term parliament).

There is a sh1t storm brewing and I cannot wait to watch it unfold

Jimps

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The Euro people say we must pay otherwise they can't afford stuff...

Europe expects the UK to pay an extra £1.7bn towards the EU budget "and that's that", a vice president of the European Parliament has said.

Alexander Graf Lambsdorff, a German MEP, said the EU would be "exasperated" if the UK tried to avoid payment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29769726

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Reparations for firebombing Dresden???

The French....they should be PAYING US and the Yanks for the rest of their miserable lives.