• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zob nob, promoted?

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
I thought I'd best put this thread here as it will almost certainly end up in a bit of a slanging match/bitch fest.

I hear that Sgt Zobbus Knobbus is now Chief Tech Zobbus Knobbus. How could this travesty have occurred? Have the endless hours of, ahem, going out with the "boys" of the brokeback mountain bike club paid off?

Could this person be a shining light of a role model for all of us to aspire to?

Is he going to stay in the turdis?

Will TAM/swingerbag/all the other posters from the turdis suddenly become his friend?

I guess we will have to wait and see. Perhaps the man himself could confirm, or one of his co-workers (used in the loosest sense of the term).

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I thought I'd best put this thread here as it will almost certainly end up in a bit of a slanging match/bitch fest. 1I hear that Sgt Zobbus Knobbus is now Chief Tech Zobbus Knobbus. 2How could this travesty have occurred? Have the endless hours of, ahem, going out with the "boys" of the brokeback mountain bike club paid off? Could this person be a shining light of a role model for all of us to aspire to? 3Is he going to stay in the turdis? 4Will TAM/swingerbag/all the other posters from the turdis suddenly become his friend? I guess we will have to wait and see. Perhaps the man himself could confirm, or one of his co-workers (used in the loosest sense of the term).

Not really a friend or co-worker but work in the same building.

1 Yes he was wearing his shiny new chief's badges this very morning.

2 Don't know question for the promotion board but he ain't no role model for me

3 Yes he is from what I have heard

4 That's question for each individual can't see TAM turning a creepy ar$e licker though.

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
Yes it is true, I saw the very chap this morning with his shiny new Chief Tech badges glistening on his very proud shoulders.

Quite frankly I think you do the man a disservice with your derogatory comments. He is always immaculately dressed, leads by example, has the unswerving trust of his subordinates who would follow him to war, is greatly admired by his fellow seniors and always makes sure the tea urn is hot and ready for the Warrant’s early morning cuppa!

What more can you expect of a Senior in today’s modern Royal Air Force?

PS: yes he is staying in the Citadel of Light known to you on the dark side as the Turdis.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Quite frankly I think you do the man a disservice with your derogatory comments. He is always immaculately dressed, leads by example, has the unswerving trust of his subordinates who would follow him to war, is greatly admired by his fellow seniors and always makes sure the tea urn is hot and ready for the Warrant’s early morning cuppa!

Saucer of milk for Capt Slog. :pDT_Xtremez_28: