• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your thoughts.

Your thoughts.

• Lost soul

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Mates

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Both

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
I work as a civvy scuffer (sorry) in Wolverhampton. On Wednesday 13th April I was flagged down by a member of the RAF Fire Rugby team, wearing the full team shirt and tie no less. He was having a bit of a strop on as he couldn't find his pals and asked for help. No problems, I'm ex RAF Fire so I am obliged to. After listening to him gibber drunkenly into his phone and dribble a little on his shirt found out his mates were in Walsall with some birds grabbing a Mcdonalds. My question is who gets slabbed first, The lost soul or the rest for reckless abandonment?

the lovetoad

Sergeant
Subscriber
I work as a civvy scuffer (sorry) in Wolverhampton. On Wednesday 13th April I was flagged down by a member of the RAF Fire Rugby team, wearing the full team shirt and tie no less. He was having a bit of a strop on as he couldn't find his pals and asked for help. No problems, I'm ex RAF Fire so I am obliged to. After listening to him gibber drunkenly into his phone and dribble a little on his shirt found out his mates were in Walsall with some birds grabbing a Mcdonalds. My question is who gets slabbed first, The lost soul or the rest for reckless abandonment?

You appear to have spelt the word Volleyball wrong.
Slab them both....for no other reason than drinking in Wolverhampton

FOMz

Warrant Officer
You appear to have spelt the word Volleyball wrong.
Slab them both....for no other reason than drinking in Wolverhampton

I agree with The Lovetoad.... I thought Fireman could only play volleyball, so to find that they have a rugby team comes as a surprise..

Both big fella :)

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
My rule has always been never leave a man behind...unless he's a Cnut or RAFP...then you can leave him like yesterday's chip wrapper.