• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

X-factor charity H4H record?

big_dawg

LAC
Just came across this on the website of my local rag....

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news...arity-song/article-414956-detail/article.html

Now as much as I musically dislike these reality show "bands", i have to say im impressed they are doing their bit to raise funds for help for heroes.

However im shocked and disappointed that an extremeist has jumped on the bandwagon with his threats and even more disappointed at some of the public comments to this aritcle saying that apprently its not a worthy cause.

Thoughts?

FOMz

Warrant Officer
That bloke just likes the sound of his own voice and is trying to get some creedance since it was announced his daughter is a pole dancing stripper.....

M

MyShineyAr$e

I think they are releasing it to coincide with Remembrance Day aren't they.

Even if its sh1t I will buy it to support the HfH charity.

E-goat campaign to get it to, and keep it, at number 1?

BillyBunter

Techie & Proud
Wel i admit to watching the X Factor witht he missus on a saturday night, but I like this time round they doing something for the H4H. As its Simon Cowells Show , he does so much for animal welfare I guess not many know about and although to many hes arrogant and very rich, he does things a lot for good reason and I take my hat off to him and the people involved.

If its offending one or 2 Muslin radicals .... then feck em !! Im 100% sure that 99.9% of the UK Muslim people watch the X factor too and would love to put a jihad on this cleric nobber

Can the SAS not go to these places and assisinate them ? If Maggie was here she would take no crap

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn, I may actually have to watch X factor now, just to see if the song is any good, I will probably end up buying it as well!

Parky

Corporal
I will buy it regardless, It is good to see promoters and the public starting to recognise what the forces have to sacrifice for the sense of duty they have.

M

MyShineyAr$e

I have intentionally used this thread rather than the newer one praising the Help for Heroes song. because I was a little confused about events last night.

Two acts never came on stage to sing in this song. Now the reason was given that the their doors never opened which leads me to a couple of questions.

1. Why didn't they walk around?
2. Who sang their parts in what appeared to be a seamless performance

which leads me on again to

3. How disrespectful was it for them to mime the song?

My immediate thoughts were that they didn't appear on stage because they object to being involved with a military orientated promotion for want of a better description. Did anyone else notice this or have thoughts on the real reason they didn't get on stage?

I do feel positive about the song, by the way, and I will make that clear on the newer thread.

E

enginesuck

Wel i admit to watching the X Factor witht he missus on a saturday night, but I like this time round they doing something for the H4H. As its Simon Cowells Show , he does so much for animal welfare I guess not many know about and although to many hes arrogant and very rich, he does things a lot for good reason and I take my hat off to him and the people involved.

If its offending one or 2 Muslin radicals .... then feck em !! Im 100% sure that 99.9% of the UK Muslim people watch the X factor too and would love to put a jihad on this cleric nobber

Can the SAS not go to these places and assisinate them ? If Maggie was here she would take no crap

They are ruining the textile industry i tell you !!!!