• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wsb

JAFAD666

Flight Sergeant
Starts tomorrow. I`m watching Superpole now. So the question is who`s going to win. I will offer £10 to the winner. So if 4 of you get it right thats a pint each. I will ofcourse double that with the other £10 going to the Goats prefered charity.

Me I`m going for the Samuri of slide ...

O

Once a JAFAD...

You gonna put the same offer up this year, 666?

2009 WSB

First round gave Nori 1st and 2nd. I can't see past him winning this year - he is a fantastic rider (I wanted him to win last year) and he's on the best bike.

Big shout to Leon - did well at Phillip Island. I hope he does well this year, saame for all the other Brits in WSB.

I don't fancy Corser's chances much on the BMW.

And JT in MotoGP, of course.

JAFAD666

Flight Sergeant
You gonna put the same offer up this year, 666?

2009 WSB

First round gave Nori 1st and 2nd. I can't see past him winning this year - he is a fantastic rider (I wanted him to win last year) and he's on the best bike.

Funny you stumbled across this. Because 1 week ago when you posted this I was in the grandstand watching Spies double win ...
I got a free flight out here too ... the only available return is in June ???

Go on then, I`ll do it again ... probably only you and me will enter ...
Take it youre going for Nitro again ...
Me ... ??? Shakey for a laugh.