• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

wrigleatode the newb

hello!

Sorry for not introducing myself sooner.
I'm Caroline and I am hoping to be joining at Reserves as photog/media specialty at RAF Benson.

Just wanted to say hi and see you around...I do have a question about the AST tests that everyone has to take regardless of their specialty../trade..

Are there any recent test papers? I have tried the one online on the RAF reserves website and feel that I need to try some more past papers.

I've had a look online and so far there isn't really any good (or similar) AST style Aptitude tests.....unless you know of any?

Thanks-nice to meet you btw
C

Entropy

Sergeant
Hi there Wrigleatode. Don't worry about the test, by looking for examples shows that you should be fine. Just look for psychometric test examples on the net, the example on the RAF web site covers the areas for you to look at. Just practice them and that should have you up to speed.

Ent