• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WO Simon 'Bob/Terry' Lay TG18

I have been asked to post the following details by Mark Maybury who is in contact with Bobs family.

If you are going to the Funeral and have not let either Bobs family or Mark Maybury know please PM me and I will pass on the Message to Mark.

**WO Simon 'Bob/Terry' Lay Funeral Details** Ladies/Gentleman, I have just been in contact with Bob's sister Alison and she has advised me that the funeral will take place on Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 12:15hrs at Stretcholt Crematorium, Stretcholt, Bridgwater, TA6 4SR. The wake will follow at Strawberry Special, Draycott, BS27 3TQ. The family have requested no flowers but any donations are gratefully received with kind thanks to the RAF Benevolent Fund. Alison has requested that she be notified of all those who intend to attend both the funeral and the wake, so she can organise things accordingly. Furthermore, she has requested that if anyone wishes to say any words or has any stories about Bob, can they please contact her. Please PM me and I will provide you with Alison's contact details. I know I don't have to say this but lets give Bob the send off he deserves in the only way we know how, he's an Awesome Legend who was a Leader, Brother & Friend to us all who will never be forgotten