• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wit, humour and morale?

fatbaldchief

Corporal
Hang on. Wit, humour and morale in today's Royal Air Force?
I haven't seen those three bedfellows in a long time!
Good to have you back boys!
Get that BFT in quick! We have to quell this uprising and fast ;)

Kwaka69

LAC
BFT ? you know its coming . The phrase "I`m to old for this $hit" springs to mind, stroll on Tranche 3 :D . Welcome to the site FBC

fatbaldchief

Corporal
Why thank you Kwaka very kind of you. I have also been looking at the levels for the new 'Till you drop' fitness test. Apparantly I have to smoke 7.04 Tabs, eat 12 Cornish Pasties and drink 25 bottles of Stella. That just sounds like a normal Det supper to me. Count me in!!

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
I always find when placed in unpleasent positions, the best thing anyone can do is to burst out crying.

Everyone looks at you like your pathetic, and you normally get lead away in disgrace.

Works for me when I turned up for the fittness Test, and as long as you don't mind being constantly ridiculed, and mocked by every one it's a winning idea.

So go on swallow your pride and lose your dignity. It'll save you 8 minutes running once a year.

Last edited:
L

l1011ge

And on the subject of fitness test why is it under the new" fit to drop " does a 17 year old female have to reach the same standard as a 44 year old chief?

And.............this cynical old guy will stop as soon as he reached the minimun standard reqd...