• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Young

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Saw the new Will Young "Top Gun" video the other day, is this not camper than a Boy scout jamboree. Who the hell is he trying to sell records to (shows my age talking about records). Straight blokes won't touch it, women should, technically, be turned off by it and I don't think the gay population is big enough (ooer!) to get it to No1. Any comments and have we seen any music vids that make this one look butch! (The Weather Girls "Its raining men" is not allowed, it's too obvious)

T

Trenchards Ghost

Locals

Locals

I take it "Village People " vids don't count either? :confused:

F

fugmeister general

but is'nt it great to see the bucaneer flying again

T

Trenchards Ghost

More regal ladies.

More regal ladies.

Can't remember which one but one of Take that's was really camp as I recall. And as for the Bucc flying try

http://www.thundercity.com/

they've kept more of our post war aviation heritage flying than we have. new thread maybe... :confused: