• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will I lose my re-engagement leave if I PVR?????

zipfish

Mr
Having recently signed on (had to), I now wish to leave the RAF via a PVR. Will they take my re-engagement leave off me?

If so, I will take the leave first and then PVR

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
I'm not sure, but I think the answer is yes you will lose it. Before you rush off to take it all though, I will make sure at work tomorrow and let you know (unless somebody else beats me to it).

Humble Scribe

Sergeant
Whilst I would agree that ethically, you would lose your Re-engagement leave, nothing in the JSP 760 (chap 7) suggests this is so. To be honest, if you're going to PVR anyway, what have you got to lose? Apart from 20 days leave that is!!

The Panther

Corporal
You should have it taken away when you PVR, but if your lucky they wont notice. I got away with it, but would advise you to use it before you PVR to make sure its not lost. Would not worry to much about losing it mind as there is always a nice amount of wind down to enoy too !:pDT_Xtremez_30: